“Our Greatest Natural Resource is the minds of our children’…
‘Laughter is Timeless; Imagination has no Age & Dreams are Forever’…
If you can Dream it, You can do it!’ “Walt Disney”
We are a unique, professional, caring team of qualified and experienced early years educators. Kinder Castle Nursery offers a warm, caring, safe and secure learning environment. In doing so, we aim to support each individual child on their learning journey whilst developing everyone’s unique skills and abilities.
- To provide high quality integrated education and care for children from 45 days – 5 years old.
- To provide a seamless transition from home to nursery; from room to room; from Childcare to Nursery School i.e. between sites and from nursery to primary school
- To offer flexible arrangements wherever possible, in order to meet the needs of children and families
- To personalise support for individual children; particularly those who are vulnerable and have special needs
- To ensure that assessment records of children are used effectively at times of transition
- Kind, friendly and secure environment
- Innovative design & technology throughout the nursery
- Nurturing & experienced staff
- Developing your child to the best of their ability
- Exploration through play to stimulate & enhance children’s development
- Respect from all Kinder Castle Nursery staff